- Information Collection and its Use : GMS is the sole owner of the information collected through the web site/phone/e-mail. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways different from what is unveiled in this policy. GMS accumulates information from the users at several different points through our toolbar.
- Private Information : GMS will use your contact details to get in touch with you regarding the product and/or services you have applied for. This may comprise re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on developing our service. We will ask you whenever we require your contact information. In order to make use of GMS Service, user must first fill the registration form. During registration user requires to give user contact information.
- Payment Information : If user wishes to use the Service provided by GMS, we will collect credit card information, and other payment information needed to accomplish a payment from user. GMS may use a third party to process and corroborate credit cards for billing purposes. This needs us to share user name, credit card number, valid date of card and billing address with the credit card processing company. When developing a payment transaction, GMS will also carry on information regarding amount of the payment and other transaction data.
- Computer System Information :
- Subscriber Computer : We may also request information linked to your computer. This may include information about purchase date of your system, type of computer, identification number, make and model of your computer and any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. In general, this information is necessary to give the personalized technical support to you, and to assist us inform our support tools and increase our supported products list.
- Analytic Tool : Some GMS online diagnoses application may collect an extensive variety of useful information about the state of a computer system and the applications on it. This information is packaged into a document having all the essential details required by GMS and is sent firmly over the Internet to GMS server or a third party server appointed by us.
- Remote Access : While asking for support, you can ask for the technical problem to be resolved by taking control of your computer. GMS uses qualified & certified tools which let user to allow control of user computer to an Expert remotely over the Internet, so that the Expert may resolve or correct problems. Experts are not permitted to use the Remote Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and user have consented to grant control. In addition, Experts are likely to not use Remote Access tools to obtain confidential or sensitive information stored on user computer or network, knowingly demolish information on user computer or network.
- Live Assistance Session Records : GMS sets aside the right to observe on-line and off-line sessions between user and a technical support executive for quality control of the service given to customer by technical support executive. In addition, the session records are to be used to develop the Service, make a support knowledge base, and/or achieve internal market research. Session record data will not be related with individually particularly data about individual customers. In addition, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Web site for user reference.
- Cookies : Know cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser means to store the message in a text file. The main purpose of cookies is likely to identify users and possibly organize customized Web pages for them.
- Log Files : We utilize IP addresses to examine trends, direct the site, track user movement, and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Sharing : We will allocate comprehensive demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is generally not linked to any personal information that may discover any individual person, if purposely required to let use of specific widgets within the toolbar.
- Security : This web site obtains every precaution to defend information of users. When user recommends sensitive information via the Web site, user information is defended both on-line and off-line. When our registration form asks User to go in sensitive information, the information is encrypted and is guarded with the best of the encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on bottom of Web browsers is locked, as different to un-locked, or open, when User is just 'Surfing'. While we make use of encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to keep user-information off-line.
- Supplementation of Information : In order for this toolbar to correctly do its obligation to our customers, it is required for us to increase the information we get with information from Third party sources. Once we establish user creditworthiness, this document is damaged.
- Particular Offers : We send all new members a friendly e-mail to confirm password and logon name. Established members will irregularly get information on products, services, special deals, and newsletters.
- Updating Personal Information : If user’s identifiable information changes, we are to attempt to offer a way to correct, update or take away user personal data provided to us.